9334 Bohling Street
Elberta, AL 36530
Est. P&I payment: $725.29/mo
Description for 9334 Bohling Street, Elberta, AL 36530
Darling Country Cottage Sits On 1+ Acres Of WaterFront Property. Quiet and Peaceful Neighborhood Nestled Amongst Soldier Creek Tributaries. Land Recently Cleared For Easy Water Access! Well Maintained Bulkhead In Place With 4+ft Water Depth & Space For Two Boats. Ready For You To Add Boathouse Or Lift. Take A Perfect Leisurely Boat Ride From Your Backyard To Perdido Bay, Bayou Saint John & The Gulf! This Cozy 1 Bedroom Home Features Unique Tongue and Groove Ceilings, Knotty Pine Walls And Wood Floors. Quaint Kitchen, Extra Large Master Bedroom, Foyer/Entryway, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, and additional 25 X 11 Bonus Room. Detached, Oversized 1 Car Garage With Plenty Of Storage. Well Available, But Currently On City Water. Private Neighborhood Boat Launch Steps From The Property. With A Little Imagination And Elbow Grease You Will Have The Charming WaterFront Home You've Been Waiting For At A Price You Can Afford!! Property Is Sold As Is. Easy To Show. Agent Makes No Representation To Square Footage Accuracy, Buyer or Buyers Agent to Verify Measurements or Any Other Information Deemed To Be Important. Listing Deemed To Be Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
- Property Type: Resid
- Area: Elber
- Sale/Rent: F
- Apx Living Area: 1,000
- Apx Acreage: 1
- Price Per SQFT: 189.9
- Construction Status: R
- Lot/Block/Unit: 75 & 76
- Intersecting Street: Co. Rd. 97
- Furnished: No
- Lot Size: 150' X 308'
- Multiple Lots: 1
- Apx Year Built: 1991
- Style: Cottage
- Construction / Foundation: Wood Frame
- Energy Saving Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Energy Effic Appliances
- Garage: Detached,Single Garage
- Lot Description: 1-3 acres
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Type of Listing: Exclusive
- Water Property Type: Creek Front,Other-See Remarks
- Zoning/Area: Single Family Residence
- Parcel ID/Tax ID: 63-03-07-0-000-069.000
- Property Taxes: 530
- Other Rm Level: M
- Kitchen Level: M
- Lvg/Dng Level: M
- Utility Level: L
- Kitchen Dimensions: 12' X 8'
- Lvg/Dng Dimension: 23' X 12'
- Other Rm Dimensions: 15' X 6'
- Utility Dimensions: 25' X 11'
- Baths: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- # of Garage Spaces: 1
- Property Interior Stories: One
- Master Bedroom Level: Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions: 16' X 14'
- Appliances: Range-Electric,Refrigerator
- Dining Area: Lvg/Dng Combo
- Fireplace: No Fireplace
- Floors: Wood,Laminate
- High School: Elberta Hi
- Elementary School: Elberta El
- Middle School: Elberta Mi
- Waterfront Y/N: 1
- Body of Water: Soldier Cr
- Boat Facilities: Boat Dock,Boat Ramp,Water Depth (4 ft+)
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Heat/Cooling: Central Electric,Central Electric (Cool)
- Utilities: Gas-Propane,Total Electric,Underground Utilities,Water-City,Water-Well
Street View Not Available
Directions to 9334 Bohling Street, Elberta, AL 36530
Co. Rd. 98 to Co. Rd. 97 South. Left (west) onto Riggs. Left (north) onto Bohling Street. Property on your Right.
The listing information for 9334 Bohling Street, Elberta, AL 36530 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Keller Williams AGC Realty - Orange Beach
Get Financing for 9334 Bohling Street, Elberta, AL 36530
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Gulf Shores's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Gulf Shores, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 12/16/2017 at 8:52am